BrowserNotes is now compatible with iOS 4.2.
BrowserNotes lets you write notes while browsing the internet or reading PDF files. It has split screen mode, so you can view and navigate the internet in two different windows at the same time. BrowserNotes also lets you load external files such as PDF, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint presentations for viewing and note taking. Download files from a URL directly into your iPad for transfer to PC/Mac later on.
- Download pdf, zip, dmg, exe, and other files offline by typing or pasting the URL to the file into the address bar. You can then view the PDF offline or transfer other files to your PC/Mac.
This feature is supported only when connected to WiFi.
- Create, Save, and Load notes while viewing the web or a loaded document.
- Export saved notes to PC or Mac through document share in iTunes.
- Supports loading the following file formats from PC or MAC for viewing on the iPad through document share in iTunes.
PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, images (JPG, TIFF, GIF), XML, HTML.
- Supports dual internet windows.
- Supports both portrait or landscape mode.
- Quick insertion of urls into notes.
- Emailing of notes.
- Saves last websites visited when exiting the app.
Additional features to come!
17+ age restriction is because BrowserNotes provides unfiltered access to the internet. The BrowserNotes application itself does not contain any mature material.